DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

It's been quite dry up here which is a nice change. How's uni?

Its good so far :)

Applied maths seems like it will involve a lot of group work though, which us solitary mathematician types aren't too good at >.>

You not gone back yet?

I'm sure you'll be fine :laugh:

Back on the 4th :). Timetables have been released, mine's pretty good, Tuesdays and Fridays off

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Applied maths seems like it will involve a lot of group work though, which us solitary mathematician types aren't too good at >.>

You not gone back yet?

Back on the 4th :). Timetables have been released, mine's pretty good, Tuesdays and Fridays off

Ridiculous timetable *sniffs* How long do you have off at Easter? :)

You not gone back yet?

Ridiculous timetable *sniffs* How long do you have off at Easter? :)

Don't know, hadn't considered that actually. Not too long I'd imagine, we have a colossal summer holiday

Nice, hope we get the same :laugh:

I'm not sure if it makes up for a shorter christmas break, or if it's just taken out of summer, but shall be very nice either way. Ma's already planning a holiday I think :)

That's nice :) any idea where you might be going?

I'm pretty sure she told me... Of course that was a week ago so I have forgotten by now. Just somewhere in this country so we can take the dogs to the beach :)

I'm not sure if it makes up for a shorter christmas break, or if it's just taken out of summer, but shall be very nice either way. Ma's already planning a holiday I think :)

I'm pretty sure she told me... Of course that was a week ago so I have forgotten by now. Just somewhere in this country so we can take the dogs to the beach :)

Cool :). We're quite lucky here, can take the dogs to the beach at a moments notice

Cool :). We're quite lucky here, can take the dogs to the beach at a moments notice

Yarr, that must be nice, I think it's about a 2 hour drive from home to get to the nearest bit of coast, longer to get anywhere decent...