DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

I still remember the first time I had Nutella, in Rome, at someone's house I was visiting. I saw it on the kitchen table. Surrounded by a glowing halo, an aura of pure desire, it beckoned me. It whispered my name, coyly, and in the most sensual voice I'd ever heard, said... try me. I inquired of my hostess, what is this fabulous little jar, pray tell? What delights does it hold inside? Is it something I dare partake of? Then, the lovely Italian woman, her dark hair flowing in curls all down her breast, opened the jar languidly and lovingly, as if caressing my cheek. She dipped a spoon into the soft, creamy stuff and raised the spoon to my lips. I was transported to a realm of nutty goodness that I can only describe as heaven on earth. Oh, Nutella, my dear Nutella. I will love you always. Always.

I have ventured into the strange part of the internet again...

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

*3 seconds later*

Where did all that nutella go?

>.>

nowhere.

*wipes chocolate off mouth*

:ohmy:

I do hopes yoo left me some...

>.>

*...sniffs*

My fingers are vair cold right now

and nutella would help this?

...would mebbe just remind yoo that yoo had not eaten teh lot after all :laugh:

>.>

[img=http://nicoleindeutschland.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/5kg-of-nutella.jpg]

I be stashing it away. You know, for reasons

Yes.

Reasons...

*nods cluelessly*

I still remember the first time I had Nutella, in Rome, at someone's house I was visiting. I saw it on the kitchen table. Surrounded by a glowing halo, an aura of pure desire, it beckoned me. It whispered my name, coyly, and in the most sensual voice I'd ever heard, said... try me. I inquired of my hostess, what is this fabulous little jar, pray tell? What delights does it hold inside? Is it something I dare partake of? Then, the lovely Italian woman, her dark hair flowing in curls all down her breast, opened the jar languidly and lovingly, as if caressing my cheek. She dipped a spoon into the soft, creamy stuff and raised the spoon to my lips. I was transported to a realm of nutty goodness that I can only describe as heaven on earth. Oh, Nutella, my dear Nutella. I will love you always. Always.

I have ventured into the strange part of the internet again...

XD

*skipses off with a brudder to steal err, get un Christmas tree branch off le pine plantation* :)

you get a real tree!!! :ohmy: we always have fake ones... and our cats always chew and hide in them... :dry: breaking ornaments and such..

Yarr...no fake ones around here really XD

Plus  now the house smells sooooo goooooood of pine!!! Ohhhhh <3