DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

I WANTS MY CLASSROOM!!!!!

me no comprende

What's hard to understand about that?

why are you getting a classroom?

I'm sort of a teaching assistant and I have my own separate session times outside of the regular class time where I can review things with the students

and now this makes sense, thank you.

what do you review? What kind of students?

We review all of the information that was in the lectures and assignments. If someone didn't get something, they will talk to me about it and then I try to explain it to them in a different way or I lead them in a direction that will allow them to figure it out on their own (the second is better).

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I will probably occasionally have worksheets and such, and other times I might go over the homework due next class with them just to make sure that everyone understands what they need to do (in these situations it's more of a guided group study) and then other times we'll just discuss what is being learned so the information is reiterated and sticks in their minds better

I will probably occasionally have worksheets and such, and other times I might go over the homework due next class with them just to make sure that everyone understands what they need to do (in these situations it's more of a guided group study) and then other times we'll just discuss what is being learned so the information is reiterated and sticks in their minds better

so just like an extra lesson to make sure people can keep up?

so just like an extra lesson to make sure people can keep up?

sort of. This class is known to be a difficult one, so it is a bit of an extra lesson, yes

Awh pity. Guess I'll have to change moi plans to marrying a fairytale prince then XD
Sounds gurd :laugh: ...we musht find un prince

*cough* golddigger *cough*

Nuh uh! Him and Twinneh wus totally gonna fall in love and live happily ever after *nods*

With a ....gold digger?? :blink:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gold%20digger

Awh pity. Guess I'll have to change moi plans to marrying a fairytale prince then XD
Sounds gurd :laugh: ...we musht find un prince

*cough* golddigger *cough*

Nuh uh! Him and Twinneh wus totally gonna fall in love and live happily ever after *nods*

With a ....gold digger?? :blink:

Wiv your prince :)

Morning :happy: