DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Jack Sparrow: You know, for all that pirates are clever-called, we are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things.

Gibbs: [nods] Aye.

Jack Sparrow: I once sailed with a geezer lost both his arms and part of his eye.

Gibbs: What did you call him?

Jack Sparrow: [pause] Larry.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Aylizabeth be going out for a meal now.

...I will deal with those Pirate Lords later >.>

Enjoy yoo' dinnarr Pirate King Aylizabeth of le Brethren :biggrin:

...and for some reason I finks this quote appropriate here... :baalzamon:

Why don't you go ashore, and leave the ship in *my* command? Temporarily.

:myrddraal:

Elizabeth Swann: You will listen to me! LISTEN! The other ships will still be looking to us, to the Black Pearl, to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, no they will see free men and freedom! And what the enemy will see, they will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

*dramatic sniff* Such un rousing brave speech...

...except though try as she might Kiera Knightly seems like she can't shout properly XD

Still cool movie moment though :happy:

Officer: In order to affect a timely halt to deterioriating conditions, and to ensure the common good, a state of emergency is declared for these territories by decree of Lord Cutler Beckett, duly appointed representative of His Majesty, the King. By decree, according to martial law, the following statutes are temporarily amended: Right to assembly, suspended. Right to habeas corpus, suspended. Right to legal counsel, suspended. Right to verdict by a jury of peers, suspended. By decree, all persons found guilty of piracy, or aiding a person convicted of piracy, or associating with a person convicted of piracy, shall be sentenced to hang by the neck until dead.

>.>

<.<

Too much words. *twaps officah and bundles Beckett and his henchmen into un big treasure chest to send to le Locker* NO HANGINGSES!!! :P