• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

in other news: Long weekend this week, Thursday and friday off because of women's day

so I'm at provincial debating trials (which is being held at my school - which is great) on thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Hopefully I get through to national trials, but I don't think I have too much chance of that

NZwxHLllakKtPEI6Q6MUPg2.jpg

I found some girls who had developed a new found love of South African accents :)

>.>

where?

as long as they don't want me to do the Chad le Clos father voice

:)

You should definitely learn to do that voice

I don't know if my voicebox could take it, tis a quite delicate voicebox, all the rawring aside

in other news: Long weekend this week, Thursday and friday off because of women's day

so I'm at provincial debating trials (which is being held at my school - which is great) on thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Hopefully I get through to national trials, but I don't think I have too much chance of that

Oooh good luck!

Is this something you do often, like a school subject or club or something? How does it work? :)

Good luck wiv it :)

NZwxHLllakKtPEI6Q6MUPg2.jpg

I found some girls who had developed a new found love of South African accents :)

>.>

where?

as long as they don't want me to do the Chad le Clos father voice

:)

You should definitely learn to do that voice

I don't know if my voicebox could take it, tis a quite delicate voicebox, all the rawring aside

Aw

*delicate rawr*

There was a guy in a pikachu costume, and everybody kept going pika pika at him, but when he did it he had the deepest voice and it sounded hilarious :)

Oooh good luck!

Is this something you do often, like a school subject or club or something? How does it work? :)

sort of like a club.

I've been part of it since grade eight, you learn how to debate, and earlier this year I tried out for the team that does the competitive debating and got in (much to my own surprise).

provincial trials leads on to SA trials which leads onto the SA team that debate internationally

Oooh good luck!

sort of like a club.

I've been part of it since grade eight, you learn how to debate, and earlier this year I tried out for the team that does the competitive debating and got in (much to my own surprise).

provincial trials leads on to SA trials which leads onto the SA team that debate internationally

Awesome! Eek public speaking :P

Well done! Im sure you'll do well :D

Oooh good luck!

sort of like a club.

Awesome! Eek public speaking :P

Well done! Im sure you'll do well :D

is fun, much better than public speaking