• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Hey all :) are we having a music discussion? Waiting on the new and final King Blues album coming in the post, going to be so awesome

we were, well a little one... and at the risk of sounding like an ignorant unenlightened, I have never heard of King Blues

Hey all :) are we having a music discussion? Waiting on the new and final King Blues album coming in the post, going to be so awesome

we were, well a little one... and at the risk of sounding like an ignorant unenlightened, I have never heard of King Blues

Not many people have (that I know anyway) which is a pity, they're (or were rather, they've split up now) brilliant

If I was RVP I'd have done the exact same thing, don't get all the bitterness toward him

he wants trophies before he retires, it's understandable, it certainly doesn't look like he'll be getting them in Arsenal

Exactly.

I wonder where he'll go, supposedly Juventus are in for him, I always assumed he'd go to one of Madrid or Barca, despite neither of them needing him

If I was RVP I'd have done the exact same thing, don't get all the bitterness toward him

he wants trophies before he retires, it's understandable, it certainly doesn't look like he'll be getting them in Arsenal

Exactly.

I wonder where he'll go, supposedly Juventus are in for him, I always assumed he'd go to one of Madrid or Barca, despite neither of them needing him

BENCH!

yeah, I could see a move to Barca or Madrid happening, maybe back to the Netherlands, I haven't really looked into it