• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

random question - say roo, have you ever been to edinborough? whats it like? and how isit REALLY pronounced? :laugh:

:P

Yes I've been, going up again in August actually. It's alright, pretty good for tourists I'd imagine, you have the castle and the parliament etc. It's pronounced Edin-bruh :laugh:

May I ask why? :)

hahaha awww...did you get back safe and dry in the end? it took us so long to find the rowing rhythm lol...and even then i kept 'accidentally' splashing big oarfuls of water in his face XD

in the end he rowed while i reclined in the bow :baalzamon:

I took control eventually and we made our way back, when we got close to the shore I chucked him out :laugh: was much better then :P

random question - say roo, have you ever been to edinborough? whats it like? and how isit REALLY pronounced? :laugh:

Yes I've been, going up again in August actually. It's alright, pretty good for tourists I'd imagine, you have the castle and the parliament etc. It's pronounced Edin-bruh :laugh:

Ive been looking at teh uni there, apparently its got a real good film/cinematography course :D

you're going to have to tell us more Ayla :laugh:

Umm, well we were going under a railway bridge, and there were pillary type things so there were 3 or 4 ways you get under, and we were kinda going wonky anyway, so we went under the one at the end and then realised there was a fallen tree blocking the way, so we kinda hit that and then got stuck cos it was too shallow...

Ive been looking at teh uni there, apparently its got a real good film/cinematography course :D

EEEP TWINNY YOU NEED TO COME

hahaha awww...did you get back safe and dry in the end? it took us so long to find the rowing rhythm lol...and even then i kept 'accidentally' splashing big oarfuls of water in his face XD

in the end he rowed while i reclined in the bow :baalzamon:

Yesh, I was sitting there when we crashed XD

I gots poked by lotsa tree >.>

which uni? there's like three in Edinburgh :laugh:

hahahaha! :biggrin: i haz a german citizenship so i can study free in germany and some EU countries including scotland... i definitely wanna study in europe :)

hahahaha! :biggrin: i haz a german citizenship so i can study free in germany and some EU countries including scotland... i definitely wanna study in europe :)

Scotland's quality, you should definitely come, especially if it's free, not everyone has that privilege, eh Ayla? :P

I will have to educate you in our ways though

Scotland's quality, you should definitely come, especially if it's free, not everyone has that privilege, eh Ayla? :P

I will have to educate you in our ways though

:sniff:

>.>

Is really good you can get uni for free though twinny, when do you start? :)

how did you come to be rowing at all anyway? :laugh:

We went to the river cos it was sunny, then we thought we'd hire a boat :)

Cool :D

Where I live, the only thing that could possibly be described as a river (more of a stream tbh) is a complete deathtrap. Has shopping trolleys and all sorts at the bottom of it. Fortunately we have the sea to make up for it :laugh:

:sniff:

>.>

Is really good you can get uni for free though twinny, when do you start? :)

awwwh..*hugs* well my last year of highschool ends this december :happy: i dunno if ill do some travelling first, maybe half a year...when are teh yearly intakes in scotland?

i really wanted to study at an english film school first but the moniez made my eyes pop :laugh:

my german is perfect and my grandparents live there, but ive always been more fascinated with teh uk :P besides, everything is so easy to get to in europe, compared to here! :D

I will have to educajte you in our ways though

o.O

i am NOT wearing a kilt! :P

yeah Ive heard from a number of people&teachers about teh high educational quality in teh scotlandcountry, which is why i may seriously consider it :laugh: moar research is needed...