• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Iz le long story >.>

basically I think I almost broke it in September, slipping off a stair, and it never healed properly as I was working on the farm next door and had to walks kms every day. Since then all I had to do was take a wrong step and it hurt, but today I trod on a rock the wrong way and completely stuffed it again. It throbs and swollen up and hurts :( I can't sleep

Iz le long story >.>

basically I think I almost broke it in September, slipping off a stair, and it never healed properly as I was working on the farm next door and had to walks kms every day. Since then all I had to do was take a wrong step and it hurt, but today I trod on a rock the wrong way and completely stuffed it again. It throbs and swollen up and hurts :( I can't sleep

Ouch, hope you're alright. I've done my ankle in before playing football, don't do what I did and take painkillers and try to ignore it, it only makes it worse

Ow! Oh no. Did you put ice on it?

We haz no ice :((( but I've put rescue cream on it, bandaged it up and am taking something homeopathic every hour (which is also why I'm staying up). Unfotunately since my parents are so into homeopathics we don't have painkillers so gnnnnnnnng.

:sad: at least tell me you have it elevated...

We haz no ice :((( but I've put rescue cream on it, bandaged it up and am taking something homeopathic every hour (which is also why I'm staying up). Unfotunately since my parents are so into homeopathics we don't have painkillers so gnnnnnnnng.

my mom is probably the least homeopathic person you'll ever meet, plus she's a doctor so there's lots of prescription-grade painkillers around the house, of course she takes too many pills in my opinion and that has its own problems...

Iz le long story >.>

Ouch, hope you're alright. I've done my ankle in before playing football, don't do what I did and take painkillers and try to ignore it, it only makes it worse

well that's stupid, painkillers make the pain go away, the pain is there for a reason, to get it through to you that you probably should not be doing whatever you're doing, taking a painkiller to ignore what you're body is trying to tell you is only going to stuff you up

and what do you think about homeopathics

well that's stupid, painkillers make the pain go away, the pain is there for a reason, to get it through to you that you probably should not be doing whatever you're doing, taking a painkiller to ignore what you're body is trying to tell you is only going to stuff you up

^This!! :) that's why my parents are so into homeopathics too. Never taken a painkiller in my life.

^This!! :) that's why my parents are so into homeopathics too. Never taken a painkiller in my life.

doesn't mean you shouldn't take painkillers at all, just acknowledge what the pain was trying to tell you and keep away from doing it

and what do you think about homeopathics

Well maybe I shouldn't have said 'unfortunately', because I do thing homeopathics is the way to go. I had an iodine deficiency and we made it go awaycompletely with homeopathics and eating kelp all the time (seaweed is my least fav food in the world :laugh:)

It took two years, but my body has learnt to extract enough iodine from food sources by itself now, whereas if I'd taken the pills I would still be taking them, be dependent on them as they would have only fed my body the iodine and not help it do it itself :)