• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Sick. :( But I just watched five old episodes of Friends. Lots of laughs. How are you?

awww, catch a cold? Actually speaking about being sick what were your thoughts on why people in first world countries get strange diseases/sleeping problems? You posted about a couple weeks back

Yeh, a cold that never want to leave me alone it seams like.

I have heard several theories about it but I´m not sure I can formulate it in a good way right now. My brain is taking a nap right now. lol Let me get back to you when it has decided to be awake.

Turn off the phone! :mad::tongue:

Ayla, I´m interested in your upcoming LoA. The llamas has decided to kidnap you but you get a little break over the weekend first?

They let me use teh internets for now. But on Monday we get to their lair, so bye bye Ayla :(

Stupid llamas!

Ayla, I´m interested in your upcoming LoA. The llamas has decided to kidnap you but you get a little break over the weekend first?

They let me use teh internets for now. But on Monday we get to their lair, so bye bye Ayla :(

Stupid llamas!

On the contrary the llamas are quite intelligent. and they can fly. But they can't breathe underwater, that would just be silly

Stupid llamas!

*clings to BT*

Stupid llamas!

On the contrary the llamas are quite intelligent. and they can fly. But they can't breathe underwater, that would just be silly

*gets idea* :D

lol

Can´t breath under water...

Yes the great llama-frog war was ended by the deployment of an elite squad of poison dart frogs, securing the frog kings power and pushing the llamas into near obscurity

Didn´t know.

Aha! I finally understand why my history teacher had ripped out page 167-173 in our books. He must be a frog.