• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

It's like...

"La la la, pleasant conversation..."

"Hey did you see that BLEEPITY BLEEPING thing over there?"

"....*cries*"

more like: I xxx-ing have xxx-ing maths next, I xxx-ing hate xxx-ing maths, XXX!

this is what happens at my school at least, luckily these seem to be the minority

I should probably start assuming each person I encounter swears unless I discover otherwise, so I will not continue to be disappointed by those who do.

most everyone does, just don't be excessive

Yeah, that's the mindset that I don't particularly like, I guess. I don't like it when people swear. It honestly bothers me. I've become desensitized enough that if someone slams a car door on their hand and screams out some profanity I'm not going to be too bothered, because I know how tempting it is in situations like that and I've been guilty of resorting to that when I'm by myself and something really really frustrating happens, but in general conversation.....

I really wish people would still be considerate and wait to find out if the person they're talking to is okay with profanity or not. In general, around here, if you don't know someone, the polite thing to do is not to swear so as not to risk offending them. But more and more, I'd be at work or having a small conversation in a public place and the person would just casually use the f-bomb every other word; stuff like that.

Like...don't do that around me! I don't like it! It makes me feel dirty and I want to go away from you right now when you do that!

It's like...

"La la la, pleasant conversation..."

"Hey did you see that BLEEPITY BLEEPING thing over there?"

"....*cries*"

more like: I xxx-ing have xxx-ing maths next, I xxx-ing hate xxx-ing maths, XXX!

this is what happens at my school at least, luckily these seem to be the minority

Haha, yes, that about sums it up. I xxxing hate my xxxing job, it's xxx. My manager is a xxx. My coworker, that xxxing xxxer, xxxing gets in my way all the xxx time.

I should probably start assuming each person I encounter swears unless I discover otherwise, so I will not continue to be disappointed by those who do.

most everyone does, just don't be excessive

Yeah, that's the mindset that I don't particularly like, I guess. I don't like it when people swear. It honestly bothers me. I've become desensitized enough that if someone slams a car door on their hand and screams out some profanity I'm not going to be too bothered, because I know how tempting it is in situations like that and I've been guilty of resorting to that when I'm by myself and something really really frustrating happens, but in general conversation.....

I really wish people would still be considerate and wait to find out if the person they're talking to is okay with profanity or not. In general, around here, if you don't know someone, the polite thing to do is not to swear so as not to risk offending them. But more and more, I'd be at work or having a small conversation in a public place and the person would just casually use the f-bomb every other word; stuff like that.

Like...don't do that around me! I don't like it! It makes me feel dirty and I want to go away from you right now when you do that!

there's a difference between swearing when you're with your friends and then with an acquaintance, I don't swear much myself, but I'm usually not too bothered about other people

My mom has a response to us when we say "freaking this" or "freaking that."

Like I walk into the kitchen and accidentally slam my hip against the corner of the table.

"FRIKKETY FRAK! THAT FREAKING TABLE!"

"Really? It's a FREAKING table, not just a regular one? How exactly does it freak?"

XD

My mom has a response to us when we say "freaking this" or "freaking that."

Like I walk into the kitchen and accidentally slam my hip against the corner of the table.

"FRIKKETY FRAK! THAT FREAKING TABLE!"

"Really? It's a FREAKING table, not just a regular one? How exactly does it freak?"

XD

that works less if its colloquially pronounce frikking