• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

im not playing anything. my friends kids, the ones i spoil, play war and variations on it all year. the girls 2 years older and usually has 2 or 3 friends over, and they mostly gang up on little bro and end up taking him hostage, typing him up, and stuffing under a bed or somewhere similar. and i think he's come to like that maybe a bit too much.

im not playing anything. my friends kids, the ones i spoil, play war and variations on it all year. the girls 2 years older and usually has 2 or 3 friends over, and they mostly gang up on little bro and end up taking him hostage, typing him up, and stuffing under a bed or somewhere similar. and i think he's come to like that maybe a bit too much.

Understatement of the decade.

well... kind of inevitable. he's been in love with a couple of his sister's friends since he could run around after them, and i think it'll work out ok for him in the... not so long run.

don't think there's anything to be done about it now. he's not a sissy or anything, just... likes to let the girls.... um...

yeah, nowhere to go with that.

but at least they don't dress him up and put makeup and nail polish on himm anymore... tho they do let him put nail polish on them.

its twisted but in a sweet innocent way. i think.

I got cold shivers thinking about that

if you're 2 or 3 and you have a 4 or 5 year old sister... you get dressed up, and there are pictures taken, and you are blackmailed with them for the rest of your life.

it's ok. he tortures her back good.

Taking it as a joke is the best way through it

=============Harmful phrases

God’s phrases hitlist : God hates people that use or believe the words and phrases below because they harm America!

• Affirmative Action
  • “Jesus was a liberal”
  • “Make love not war”
  • “Universal Health care”
  • “Feminism”
  • “Gay/Straight Coalition”
  • “True for you”
  • “Phased withdrawal”
  • “No Presidential immunity”
  • Euro-Dollar
  • “Guest Worker”
  • controversy