• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I don't believe you thought you were the world's ugliest man.

I have already stated in earlier posts that I am delusional. It's just how things are. Sometimes I see things and sometimes I become things. I became a hideous man.

It was the wrong type of unrealistic. And here is the quote:

It's an epic story of 18 til 25 books. To tell you why it can be so much, I have to tell you some things about the story. You can be sure you will know every part of this if you've read book 1. It is about seven worlds, not just one, like most fantasy. I had the idea while thinking of the Wheel of Time mirror worlds. Only are these worlds past and future of each other, like the seven ages in WoT. There is an eighth world, larger than the others (to make the fight equal), where Orcs live (and these Orcs will not be just monsters. Some men will be more like monsters). Some of these Orcs have found a way to shift to the other worlds. And they have a culture you have to defeat anyone who has power. The main character is the only one who has the same talent (NOTE: This person is not a mage, as people would maybe expect). I will need two books (I think) to "explain" the worlds to him (and of course the readers). Then I think I will need for 2 or 3 books for each world to unite them, so that the Orcs will not crush them. But each book will have a part of what happens in each world, like the Wheel of Time talks about multiple storylines at the same time. Then I'll need two books for an epic ending.