• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

i always liked taking care of kids but i never had to deal with more than 3 at a time.

I get 4 today. Baby, plus 3 school-aged. Normally only 3, but the parents are going out later than normal so the oldest is home when I'm here too.

Worst time I ever babysat was when I was 11ish. Didn't get paid, it was for my mom.

She went to take one brother to a friend's house. Said she'd be back in 15 minutes.

Was gone for 2 hours. I had 4 obnoxious siblings (one was an infant), plus 2 guests. One guest was even more hyperactive and troublemaking than the brother he was there to spend the night with. The other guest was a nightmare. She was there to play with my sister, and she was SOOOOO bossy. Not even kidding. She called her parents and TOLD them she was spending the night, and they were like "okay." She kept telling me what to do...she was like 7.

It felt like a mad house.

I wanted to shoot my mom.

Or at least get paid.

The 3 I normally watch usually are smart enough for that. :laugh:

The oldest one is a monster sometimes though. She thinks it's funny to be annoying and a troublemaker and to get her siblings to join in.

The one time I babysat her was enough for me.