• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Some of moi friends has just got back from a month long trip in Africa...

where'd they go?

Um, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, I fink they were in SA for a bit...

What could you possibly do in Namibia and Botswana?

I'm not sure what they did. There's lots of pictures of people with lellyphants on FB, and I know there's a school in Namibia that our school work with, raising money and stuff. I think they were working there for a bit...

A good morning to you too, Nya! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend besides me? :)

Depends how fun whatever you get to do is :P

Surfing in teh mornings, lazing about in the afternoons and playing football at night. Might go to the movies tomorrow...

And going to s new friends to jam some... AAAHHH my prayers have been answered, I've been having guitar withdrawals! XD

A good morning to you too, Nya! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend besides me? :)

Surfing in teh mornings, lazing about in the afternoons and playing football at night. Might go to the movies tomorrow...

And going to s new friends to jam some... AAAHHH my prayers have been answered, I've been having guitar withdrawals! XD

Ahhh, a fellow guitarist eh? Very cool.

Ahhh, a fellow guitarist eh? Very cool.

Haha *highfives* Heh kinda, I'm not that good. I have an acoustic at home, and only know some campfirey-playing stuffs cos I've only taught myself, but wanna learn electric one day :) Its so much fun