DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Field Trip

Corey LeMoine

Lir, being a well brought up young gentleman of noble lineage, was very fond of the sport of hunting. Now, presuming that soldiers do get at least some downtime, I wonder if he could organize a little hunting trip of soldiers maybe accompanied by a dedicated. Even an Asha'man if one were into the sport.

After all what harm could come of a group of men who have to channel to do anything get into on a little hunting trip.

:baalzamon: I could think of something.... :D

Seriously though, I don't personally see a problem as long as they aren't directly acting on any other Divs land, and don't get into too much trouble.... Since it sounds like you would want it off site, you would have to have Arath's approval. I will poke him about it ;)

Downtime? For soldiers?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh wait ... you were serious?

:unsure:

Well, wildlife would probably be pretty scarce around the farm, what with 1000 crazy men running around, all the stray dogs they attract, and their loud explosions all day long. Might make the local critters skitish. There's no problem with spontaneous Saidin hunting when the opportunity arises, but I don't think Soldiers would be allowed to take a hunting trip. Soldiers aren't even allowed to visit the inn without direct permission from an Asha'man. They only get some semblance of freedom again with the Sword pin.

Now if you happened to run across a bear on patrol duty outside the walls ... thats a different story :happy: Or, it might be concievable that an Asha'man who wanted to go hunting could drag a couple soldiers along in order to demonstrate/practice attack weaves on a living creature. Or as his pack mules.