DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I watched a movie last night that was eerily similar to King's ''Gunslinger.''

The Fisher King

Ive seen Man on Fire. It was better than Eli for sure but still not one of my favourite Denzel films. I think Denzel and Steve Carrell are both increasingly becoming the best thing in an average movie.

Re: Denzel - Training Day = FTW. Nuff Said ;)

Fish

YES!! He plays a great villain in Training Day.

Man on Fire is also up there, I think thats my fave Denzel film. Book of Eli was good, and I liked the religious undertones that were "forced upon me." You know, the ones which clearly werent forced upon me.

Ive seen Man on Fire. It was better than Eli for sure but still not one of my favourite Denzel films. I think Denzel and Steve Carrell are both increasingly becoming the best thing in an average movie.

Re: Denzel - Training Day = FTW. Nuff Said ;)

Fish

YES!! He plays a great villain in Training Day.

Man on Fire is also up there, I think thats my fave Denzel film. Book of Eli was good, and I liked the religious undertones that were "forced upon me." You know, the ones which clearly werent forced upon me.

Stop trying to Force your jokes on me ;-)

Fish

Agreed i just saw training day last week, Denzel is the definition of Badass in that film! Awesome!

I am the police!!! King Kong ain't got sh#t on me!!! Can you imagine - Do ain't got sh#t on me!!! I am the Dragon Reborn!!! biggrin.gif

Haha, so many epic quotes from the Denzinator ( did i realy just say that? :blink: )

I need to watch it again, it's been sitting in my house for months and i only just watched it the other week. silly me.

Archived