DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello fellow WoT geeks ;)

Paladin Brewer

Greetings folks,

I'm another Wheel of Time fan. I've read the series 4 times now, eagerly awaiting a 5th (silly college takes up too much time you know). Never really had alot of time for discussion, but I thought I would give it another go. I was on an emailer for a while, but 100 emails a day was a bit much for me to keep up with. I've made a couple posts on theoryland.com (as Malkier), but those are obscure, and mostly in the extremely long Asmodean thread :)

Hmm, what else? Matrim is the best character in the series, but I know theres no argument there :twisted: And Lanfear killed Asmodean! *dunks* Anyways with that said, hope to see you guys and gals around.

And if it matters, I live in Indiana. Im 23 and love female WoT readers? *chuckles* Sorry, that sounds too nerdy even for me. Anyways thats enough, onward ;)

Hi and welcome, Paladin :D

Ok... I don't agree with Lanfear, but it's better than Graendal... :wink: Have you put your vote in as yet?? :arrow: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

Loves female WoT readers?? ... you sound like a really nice guy *grin*... alas... :roll: I am married and toooo old... *sigh* ...

*goes off muttering something about the unfairness of life whilst waving her walking stick at some imaginery enemy*

Guest Emperor

Oh dear! Maybe one day I get over there and check out this thread you pimp. It better have lots of responses though or I will toss a Seggie at you. No one wants to see that...

well... over 1600 replies and 39000+ views on 112 pages... should keep you going for a day or two to read through...

...and only four more votes needed to get to the three hundred... :wink:

Didnt mean to make my first post as an Asmodean argument ;) RJ already said he will tell us, so I say we sit back and wait instead of killing eachother over it ;)

EDIT: and No I've actually only read Knife of Dreams once. Well, I read the Moiraine letter a few times ;) And I believe Crossroads of Twilight only read 3 times, but the others I've read 4 times in straight shots.

*ponders who to kill over Asmo...* ...hmmm... heard a rumor that an apple is involved somewhere... I think someone should post that theory :wink:

Archived