DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How will Alivia help "kill" Rand?

Red Hand Man

Guest BaLefireP

Yes that is an interesting idea.

What would Rand be called?

Going the way the with with Tuon and basically justed added on some letters to make a new name Rand could be called Grandy.

No way. He'll be called Brandon. :P

LAMO!

This is an idea that I kinda like, Mostly because I hate the idea of Rand dieing(even though he must). But with the way he has taken to seeing the seachen (sp?) I would not be surprised if something like this happened. Points to the person who thought this up!

Yeah I've read the body swap theories Luckers, Just think they are too complicated. Would prefer it to be something more prosaic like Matt's "you will die and live again"

Seems pretty much the same prophecy to me for each of them

It seems like there are three options or theories on how Rand will Die and Live again.

1) Bodyswap, Rand dies and takes over Moridin's body to conintue living and having to deal with Saa.

2) Dies and is raised from the dead by Nynaeve after 3 days.

3) Somehow fakes his death, with the assitance with Alivia, why not Nynaeve I don't know.

Yes that is an interesting idea.

What would Rand be called?

Going the way the with with Tuon and basically justed added on some letters to make a new name Rand could be called Grandy.

No way. He'll be called Brandon. :P

LAMO!

This is an idea that I kinda like, Mostly because I hate the idea of Rand dieing(even though he must). But with the way he has taken to seeing the seachen (sp?) I would not be surprised if something like this happened. Points to the person who thought this up!

Probably the reason Harriet knew she had the right person to replace RJ, because he's been in the books the whole time...

I think he'll ask her to kill him.  For some reason.  Maybe something to save his soul?  The Moridin leak-over could be bad for it.

That is what I am thinking.  Alivia will kill that connection between them and in a way it kills a part of Rand.  Or another way is that she kills Lewis Therin.  Also killing a part of himslef.  The voice that kept him company in the box.

Archived