DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dreamwalker levels

tismeb4u

Hello of great and mighty DL and ADL.

So I was looking around the planning boards in the welcome section and there is a dreamwalker table.

Questions,

How is the table score calculated?

How do I find out where I am with Linten now so I can plan additional training?

Let me know,

Thanx,

Linten

Well ... what has Linten done with the talent?

Right now I'm thinking somewhere around a 3, because as far as I can remember, Linten never recieved any formal training in the Dream.  Everything he knows is self taught ... and probably pretty shakey. 

So yeah ... give me a list of what he's done with the talent and I'll see about figuring out your Dreamwalker Score.

If we sideline the Lavinya tribulation that was kinda future RP'd because I couldn't hook up with Covia for official Dream walker training at the time. He has done very little in the RP side other then a little aimless wandering around (or attempted wandering around). The problem might be what he was doing was in the above would have been during the time of the botched White Tower visit and it was played out in several dream sequences with a few characters. All that would have put him in roughly the Dreamer field. Again, like I said I will retro anything that is required. I just want to get him moving again.

Let me know your thoughts on this and how you want me to proceed.

Thanx,

Linten

• 3 weeks later...

i see your sig says keeper of a dark purpose, is that the ashie you got with dreamtalent...i got a dreamwalker i would love to do something with, she belongs to the dark side though so sort of hard to find something at times

It is indeed ..... and I would love to Rp out some more with him. More then willing to give it a go if you are.

If you have anything specific you want to do shoot me a PM and we can discuss. I'm out until Tuesday, but when i am back I would love to see what we can workout. :D

Linten