DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anger and Jealousy

Neira

Racelle rolled over sleepily and put her head on Dashiva's shoulder. The room was a bit more than warm, and her shift stuck to her. It had managed to bunch up above her knees in the night. She had hardly slept at all. She knew she was keeping him awake, and her assumption was affirmed when he turned toward her. She contented herself laying beneath his chin, relishing, as always, at his touch. It was no longer unusual for Dash to cuddle with her, and tonight Racelle needed it. Kisses were still rare, but cuddling become more frequent to Racelle's delight. Carefully, testing her luck, she tilted his head down to her with a finger and kissed his lips.

Dashiva rolled over in his sleep, and his arm slid across Racelle. He'd long since become used to sleeping in the same bed as her, and no longer woke whenever she moved.

Moving slightly, he woke as he noticed something different and felt Racelle kissing him. Pulling back slightly, he rolled up on one arm to look down at her.

"what are you doing Racelle?" he asked quietly.

Her heart raced against her chest to the extent that she was afraid Dash may be able to feel it against his. It was no more than a few seconds until he seemed to jerk away from her.

"what are you doing, Racelle?" He just looked down at her. Racelle's face went from shock to flat anger.

"Would you like me to spell it out for you? Honestly, i give you credit for more brains than that."

She sat up in the bed and quickly twitched her shift down to cover her exposed legs and crossed her arms, staring at him. He couldnt be that blind.

• 1 month later...

"Would you like me to spell it out for you? Honestly, i give you credit for more brains than that."

Dashiva raised an eyebrow as Racelle sat up and pulled at her shift before staring at him.

Shaking his head, he got off the bed and pulled on a shirt and his boots. Stamping his feet, he walked out without looking back. Perhaps it was time he got Racelle her own quarters, rather than allowing her to stay with him.

Her eyes widened as he got out of bed and dressed himself. Catching herself she shut her mouth and got out of bed, running around him she stood between him and the doorway. This was it. Her temper had taken all that it could.

Her eyes burned holes in him. "Don't you dare walk away from me again! I have shared nights by your side for months, and followed you from the Farm to the Citadel to keep it that way! You are the only thing that has kept me here..." her shouting became a whisper, she bit her lip and took her eyes away from his. "Am I still no more than a prisoner to you?" looking back up at him, her eyes were full of unshed tears.