DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Wolfen

Hello. I've just joined the site. I've been a guest several times in the past. I like to look up random facts I have forgotten or see what interesting theories my fellow readers have posted. I recently finished re-reading all 12 books. This is the reason for my finally joining. I wish to share my thoughts on the series and perhaps shed new light on topics that have become somewhat used and stale. I am glad to have finally joined.

Just a bit about me: I am 23 years old. I live in the southeastern United States. I will be attending college this fall to work on my second Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Scienes. I have a Bachelor's in Accounting. I work at a national health insurance company. I enjoy science fiction and fantasty epics mostly. Some of my other favorite series are The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey, The Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony, The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, and The Harry Potter Series by J K. Rowling.

Welcome to DM! :)

I am also an accountant, but over in the UK. I did my degree in Classics (Ancient Greek and Latin) and took a job as a trainee accountant on graduating. I am enjoying it a lot, and shall hopefully be part qualified come August when ACCA release the results for the summer exam sitting.

I hope you enjoy the site, and do not hesitate to ask questions should you get lost and/or confused, or just want a little help.

Archived