• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

She'll stop in from time to time, but spamming isn't her thing anymore, as it is, she barely posts on DM these days. And I mean he's been downright rude to myself and at least a few others that I know of... I don't know what exactly he's said to them, but they came away feeling somewhat hurt by it. He just doesn't seem to be his old cheerful self anymore.

Hanners does look kind of anorexic there, however, thats how I suspect she's supposed to be, being OCD and all. How you've done it to make her look a mess does make sense though, makes me appreciate it more.

I can't say I've seen much else in the way of fan art, I tend to avoid all those fan drawn comics he puts up, and I don't peruse his site beyond the comic itself.

Ahh, I had no idea, I was never a fan of them though, prefer to just follow his storyline. And fan art often does suck, though in certain cases its very hard to not be better than the official artist *eyes the wot covers*

Its certainly a gem to find really good fan art though, like the stuff you posted above, or Demonspawns Egwene.