DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Looks About Himself Curiously*

Luckers

It was a cold, wintery day when Luckers, by sheer chance, espied an invitation to the beach. He thought it somewhat strange that the internet had beaches, but his ears were cold and that indignity could not be born. Desperate for warmth, he ran headlong past the giant effigy of himself, all decked in whips and chains and cords of candy hearts, just like you bought on valentines day.

In time he came to a wall filled with photos of himself, with everyone else cut out. "Strange," he murmured, a small frown developing--but then the frown was consumed in the million watt smile. "They must think it's my birthday. Silly people. That's not till november."

Past the wall, his feet crunching in the sand--sand?--sand of the rusty island get away, he studied the beautiful volcanic mountain that reared above his head and he decided that this Shayol Ghoul was a pretty cool place. He wondered who lived here. With an innocent smile he continued further into Shayol Ghul.

Distantly, he heard a voice say...

I have won again, Lews Therin

Grinning, he quickened his pace. Apparently there were games ahead!

Hi Luckers, good of you to show up! Want a cup of tea? *ticks off another successful seduction* :D

We at Shayol Ghul are very proud of our long history as a beach resort. Eddie just likes bossing people around because he's Dark One this month and can therefore call himself a pillow. Yeah, I know.  ??? at Ed

And yes, games ahead. We could let you play Midden's Kiss, which is a lot like Maiden's Kiss from the Aiel (but different). It's our little joke, you see. We also have Snakes and Foxes if that doesn't appeal, but in a way you've never played it before - those Saldaean farmgirls sure know what they're about, and you still never win! We usually could offer a game called 'kill Ed' but him being immortal this month makes it unfair.

Thanks. I'm just honoured by the shiny banners.

We could let you play Midden's Kiss, which is a lot like Maiden's Kiss from the Aiel (but different). It's our little joke, you see.

I'm intrigued. Go on.

We also have Snakes and Foxes if that doesn't appeal, but in a way you've never played it before - those Saldaean farmgirls sure know what they're about, and you still never win!

Hmmm. What about the farmboys? Are they as rambunctious?

We usually could offer a game called 'kill Ed' but him being immortal this month makes it unfair.

Killing an immortal. I think I could do that.

Ell - Best line EVER!

*curtsies to Luckers* Hello my lord. *stabs in the calf and prances away a couple feet* ;D See! We also have awesomeness detectors in these here daggers. *nods* Mine went of the charts and was "attracted" to you. *smiles prettily* We can also braid you armpit hair with beads if you want. ^^

We could let you play Midden's Kiss, which is a lot like Maiden's Kiss from the Aiel (but different). It's our little joke, you see.

I'm intrigued. Go on.

Nae's game master here, so you could ask her. Generally we let newcomers figure it out as they go along, though!

We also have Snakes and Foxes if that doesn't appeal, but in a way you've never played it before - those Saldaean farmgirls sure know what they're about, and you still never win!

Hmmm. What about the farmboys? Are they as rambunctious?

Not canonically, but we could arrange some if you would like.

*curtsies to Luckers* Hello my lord. *smiles prettily*

Are you one of those people in the Evony adverts, Limi?

Archived