DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My first bio, so don't rip it to shreds too quickly please.

Quid

To Chudek

How is life in Seandar? The blacksmith's trade treating you well I hope? Anyway, enough pleasantries, and down to the real purpose of this letter. My son, Charas, has come of age and has decided to apply to become a morat'torm in the Ever Victorious Army. A noble calling indeed, if he can succeed! Now, I must ask a favor of my favourite brother, to help Charas find his place in the Empresses, may she live forever, army. My son needs a place to stay while he is training, and since you are fairly well off, I immediatley thought of you. I know you have not seen Charas in a long time, and so I will describe him to you, to make sure you know him when you see him.

He has raven-black hair, like the ebony that is used to carve statues in Seandar Central Square.

His eyes are also pitch black, a quality that has made him a sought after catch amongst the young ladies here in Kirendad.

He is tall, yet lightly built, easy for a torm to carry 'round the countryside.

He usually wears these horrible bands around his wrists with spikes attached, though because of his stubborness he won't take them off. I don't know what to do with him at times...

Also, he has carried around a tall, slim quarterstaff with him since his father taught him how to wield it. His father often said he would be a champion one day. Though after sessions he often grumbled that it wouldn't be anytime soon! Ha ha.

So, I hope you recieve him with good grace, as he is already on his way! I apologize for the short notice though.

Send me a letter when he arrives, and I hope everything goes well over there!

Fondly yours, Chorein Assunda

Hi Quid,

Like your bio! You have put it a tiny bit in the wrong place, so let me direct you to the right place, where our Seanchan friends can set you on the path to righteous glory. Click me, I'm a bio guideline! You can see here that the Seanchan Div would like you to write it in a different format and email it to them so they can sort it out. I advise that you write up a few details in the format suggested and use the piece you've written as your character history. Once you've emailed it to the address listed in the link, the Seanchan Division will take over. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Sirayn

Archived