DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alright Quick RP Idea. (Open to all ranks. Please sign up here.)

I want some activity here. So we're going out of the BT.

We're gonna use NPCs for this, so if ya join in, join in. Open to all Ranks. *shrugs* I don't care.

The High Seats of Major Houses in Cairhien are dying under mysterious circumstances. Skechid finds this suspcious from the reports of his Eyes and Ears. He's the Spy Master and would know what's going on. He decides to take a personal hand in this as he's a High Seat himself and does not want his House, formerly a Major House but declined due to his joining the BT, hurt by this. So using his skills at Daes Dae'mar obtained a party invite from one of the Major Houses.

With a contingent of BTers, Soldiers, dedicated, whatever, he Travels to Cairhien, don normal wear and joint he aprty. At the party, the High Seat will be Assasinate. And Skechid will discover that it's a Darkfriend. And realise it's all the work of a powerful Dark Ally. Could be Forsaken, THIS we will not know from this encounter.

Along the way, the assasin will try to kill Skechid, as he realises Skechid's a High Seat as well. Skechid will order all of you not to use Saidin during this whole chapter. So sharped your knives, swords, daggers, whatever. That's all you get. Oh and pure skill of course. You will need to protect Skechid. And possibly get hurt. And require his Healing. Or something. *shrugs* Let's make it up as we go along. No need to over plan this.

Any questions? First posts will start up by the end of the week. Feel free to sign up here. This will be your NON OP Lesson. As Daes Dae'mar will be taught along the way. Much more fun than sitting around the campfire I feel.

• 3 weeks later...