DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue/Green Disney Week Trivia

Dang I missed a day!!!

21. What famous detective duo are the two main characters portraying in the Great Mouse Detective? Basil and and Professor Ratagan

22. In Hercules what do the fates say "is gonna be big?"  Indoor plumbing

23. What does Gaston do in order to try and convince Belle to marry him? He has Belle's father locked up.

24. Name the dog in Lady and the Tramp who sings "He's a Tramp"  Is it Peg?

25. In Peter Pan why is Tinkerbell banished? For telling the lost boys to shoot her down.

Agreed and it is definitely Peg.

21. Sherlock Holems and Dr. Watson

22. Indoor pluming is correct

23. He has belle's father locked up

24. Peg

25. The lost boys shooting wendy down and almost killing her.

Okay so here is the next set sorry they are a little late. My computer has a virus

26. In Bambi what is the name of Bambi's father

27. In Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery day who says the line. "well well Pooh to."

28. In Fantasia what is the last thing the "soundtrack" makes a sound of?

29. Keith David provides the voice for both a hero and a Villan for Disney name them both.

30. What is Webbie's last name in Ducktales?

26. I don't remember him being called anything aside from 'Great Prince' I think it was. If it is in Bambii 2, I haven't seen that so 'shrugs'.

27. A donkey named Eiore is his friend, and Kanga and little Roo, theres Rabbit and Piglet, and theres Owl, but most of winnie the pooh.

28.Ave Maria, Op. 52 No. 6 I know is the last song on the soundtrack. The last sound... I would have to go into Itunes... :(

29. Don't do people, suck at that game.

30. Well this is hard. Scroug is Mccduck. Hewy, Dewy, and Louie are Donalds nephews and just Duck... Webby is Mrs. Beakley's grand daughter but I know it isn't that it's something dutch.

*Shrugs* It is bugging me but after half an hour staring at it I haven't gotten it and that is more than the time I'm willing to spend trying to figure it out. Once you say it I'm going to hate myself.

Archived