DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guitars

cosmicpanda

I don't know how to play guitar, but I can play piano and organ and I'm 2/3 through a music degree, so hopefully it won't be as hard for me to learn it as it would be for a complete beginner.  ;D

Chilli, guts about being outbidded.

Ashaman, for crunch factor, I recommend this video from 5:08 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIrawgiUeHk

Guest BaLefireP

Oh nothing much, it used to be my Dad's. I wish it was an electric.  

He got it approximately four years ago, when some guy could not afford to pay the last $600. And as you might guess my dad chipped in the last $$ and so it was given to him... Who did not play it, so he gave it to me. :)

The electric i want is at an antique shop in grapevine TX. I only need another $300 to get it!!

Oh nothing much, it used to be my Dads. I wish it was an electric. 

He got it like four years ago, when some guy could not afford to pay the last $600. And as you might guess my dad chipped in the last $$ and so it was given to him... Who did not play it, so he gave it to me. :)

The electric i want is at an antique shop in grapevine tx. I only need another $300 to get it!!

Don't forget to use an apostrophe to convey possession - i.e. Dads should be Dad's. Using the term like also can confuse the literal meaning of a phrase. In this instance, saying approximately, or even about in your second paragraph would be moe appropriate. Also, the abbreviation for Texas is TX. There are other minor errors, but those are the major ones. :)

Guest BaLefireP

He got it like four years ago, when some guy could not afford to pay the last $600. And as you might guess my dad chipped in the last $$ and so it was given to him... Who did not play it, so he gave it to me. :)

The electric i want is at an antique shop in grapevine tx. I only need another $300 to get it!!

Don't forget to use an apostrophe to convey possession - i.e. Dads should be Dad's. Using the term like also can confuse the literal meaning of a phrase. In this instance, saying approximately, or even about in your second paragraph would be moe appropriate. Also, the abbreviation for Texas is TX. There are other minor errors, but those are the major ones. :)

Who knew posting could be so hard?

Who knew posting could be so hard?

You do know how to use know! And even used the correct past-tense! Bravo! However, your adverb choice in this sentence, 'hard', is misleading to the reader. I believe once again you have succumbed to poor word choice. The meaning of your sentence would be clarified by replacing hard with difficult.

Archived