DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Multi] Aliens vs Predator - Release Date February 16th, 2010.

SinisterDeath

• Community Administrator

Aliens vs Predator is releasing on the PC, 360, and PS3 on the 16th.

You can download the multi-player deathmatch demo today.

The game should in reality be called, Aliens vs Predator vs Marines.

Developed at Rebellion by the team responsible for the original 1999 PC classic, the all-new Aliens vs. Predator allows players to take the role of three infamous species: Colonial Marines, Predators and Aliens. The game features a unique three-way online multiplayer experience, allowing gamers to battle for survival and the right to be crowned the deadliest species in the galaxy. Each race will also have its own distinct action-packed single-player campaign mode, with a storyline that cleverly interweaves with the other two species' paths.

Set on planet BG-386; a human colonist mining group discovers an ancient pyramid containing a dark and horrible secret. Across the galaxy, a race of warriors is alerted to the discovery of their pyramid and a hunting party is dispatched to ensure that it remains sealed at all costs. Deep inside the ruined pyramid meanwhile, nature's deadliest species awakes from centuries of hibernation intent on finding new prey.

aliens-vs-predator-20091026115953365_640w.jpg

aliens-vs-predator-20090818111534054_640w.jpg

e3-2009-aliens-versus-predator-screens-20090602104958379_640w.jpg

For some Videos/Trailers

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/143/14322168/vids_1.html

I find the demo very fun to play even though some hate it.

It's just plain deathmatch which doesn't make any sense in the games context but it gives a peek at the possibilities.

So far I've only played an Alien in the demo and LOVE IT. Climbing on the ceiling then dropping down behind somebody and impaling then with my tail is very fun.

Plan to buy the game when it comes out (unless it has some truly terrible scores from sites I trust).

Archived