DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weapon Training RP - Questions

Myyrth

I'm going to do a weapon training RP but first i'd like some background either in the thread or in the form of a link directing to where I can read about it.

Specifically what is training for Myrddraal like?  Am I going to have some Task Master shouting orders at me?  Running drills?  Where do Myrddraal sleep?  Is this at the Fortress or at some other facility by Shayol Ghul?

Also after do I just post like,

Weapon Training RP - CoS, Myyrth - The Blight

Or something like that in the RP Planning forum?

I don't mean to be a hassle or anything, this post is just to bump the thread up so that whenever you the loving and respected authorities of the Congress of Shadow get the time you can verify and record the completion of one of my reqs!  ;D

Unless of course i should submit something to shadowhall... like a link to the thread or something...

Anyway, in the DF Req board I created a small thread to record my req completion.  It's up to date as of this moment.

gah i wish i had the stamina to write treads half that long these days...i poketh the rp exec, though as long as you post in your req tread its good, and then you can let us know when you finished all the reqs of your level and need them aproved