DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So I officially dislike Crisis Core

Samuraiflip05

I have decided that it is either a terrible game....or I have lost all sense of video game play. 

I am at lvl 52ish, and am nearing the end of the game.  i am going through and completing the missions area.  Yet several of these missions(Most listed as HARD are more like IMPOSSIBLE.  I cannot seem to find the right combinations of items/materia to complete some of these.  One of the most frustrating is the (Paranormal Movers??) little trio of Orange balls.  I haven't found a weakness for them yet.  So I am stuck inflicting 3-400 damage per hit on two of these(with 14,000 HP each).  I can usually dodge the physical and Delta attacks, but the Flare attack kills me in one hit.  Actually everything they do kills me in one hit. 

What the H*ll am I doing wrong?

You need to find the accessories that raise the damage and HP limits. Cant remember where as its a while since I played it, but another thing you can do is get to know how Materia Fusion works. Basically, I managed to give Zack a materia that raised his HP by more than 100%. You can keep combining certain Materia so the passive effect it has while equipped keeps getting higher.

I thought it was an awesome game, brilliant adaption of FF7 and the addition of Advent Childrens special effects brought the game to life. It did get repetitive a bit with the side missions, and I never did complete it, but the whole Genesis/Angeal addition was awesome.

FF7 rules

Archived