DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mazrim Taim: International Man of Mystery

Saguin Venart

• 2 weeks later...

This may be kinda far fetched, but I'm re-reading the books and the 13 BA who left the White Tower apparently had 2 plans if the 2 captives in Tear were to be believed. 1 was that Tanchico held something that could control rand, which was the one the 3 believed and went after. The second is that they would free Taim and set him up as Rand and create havoc. Then all the nations would unite against him. Now that hasn't happened exactly like that, but Taim was freed. 2 Aes Sedai died. Makes me see the BA being involved and Taim then being turned by a circle of 13.

To me the BA seemed extremely arrogant in the beginning of the series, and with a sense of self importance. The arrogance could mean that the two captives would tell the truth to 2 accepted believing them to be a minor threat.

Also doesn't Taim also like using Moridin/Ishy particular colour scheme in his interior stylings. I don't think an underling of Taims apparent ego would take to using his masters interiors taste. So maybe it is Moridin in mask of mirrrors. Taim is tall isn't Moridin also, didn't Taim get rid of his beard and Bashere didn't recognise him. Is it possible that Moridin is Taim and vice versa or has that been disproved. Although he is very angry and full of barely controlled rage and that doesn't seem to fit. What does anyone think?

Someone has said already, and i agree that LTT would have recognised Taim instantly if he was Moridin regardless of a mask of mirrors. If the guy can change his body and be recognised, it stands to reason that the same would happen if he used a mask of mirrors. And LTT only needed to see Moridin twice, he's spent alot more time with Taim.

Archived