DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nominate The Best Songs of the Noughties!!!

Corki

January 2010 is here and a new decade has started. We left the Noughties behind a few days ago, and it is time to look back at the music of that decade. Along with a *It's A Knockout" thread for the top selling singles of 2009 (from the UK chart), we will have a similar contest for what you felt were the best songs from the Noughties. This thread allows you to nominate the songs you felt best summed up music from between 2000 to 2009, whether it be rock, pop, classical, metal, hip-hop, electronica - anything goes! The songs picked here have a good chance of going into the "It's A Knockout" contest to select DM's Best Song from the Noughties. And below is what you need to do!

Between now and MONDAY 11TH JANUARY 2010, nominate your best songs from the Noughties to challenge for the title of DM's Best Song from The Noughties. Follow the simple proforma below to get a nomination in. Name your song, explain why you have nominated it, and provide a YouTube clip (or similar) of the song.

[u][b]Song:[/b][/u] 
[u][b]Reason for Nomination:[/b][/u] 
[u][b]YouTube (or similar link):[/b][/u] 

You can nominate more than one song. Any nomination that is seconded, i.e. Krak suggests song X and Farcrie agrees with the nomination, automatically qualifies for a place in the "It's A Knockout" contest. Otherwise, it will be done on a first come, first served basis. If there are any gaps at the end of the nomination period, I will fill in the gaps.

PLEASE NOTE: I am looking for a minimum of 8 nominations, and a maximum of 16. If we get more than 16, all the better!

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.

Archived