DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Week 6 Fantasy Football Wrap up

Emperor

Weak 6 Fantasy Football

Match up: ibleedorange bs. Boyo's Soy Bombers

I'm going to go ahead and get this out of the way... I lost.  My team is hopelessly unpredictable, and I seem to have a knack for putting the high scorers on the bench

ibleed wins 105-84

Match up: Yard Chiefs vs. Karana's crusaders

Okay this just pisses me off even more.  A team that starts 6/8 players off the Kansas city roster has a winning record!!! I mean seriously, how luck can a guy get?  And poor Karana, she's got the god of Minnesota Adrian Peterson, and she has just a bad of a record as I do (1-5).  Her team definately has potential to turn it's self around.

Chiefs win 100-96

Match up: Team Diablos vs Seggie's Sithlords

Team Diablos had Tom Brady vs the Titans.  Nuff said

Team Diablos wins in a blow out 144-96

Match up: Autmn Brees vs Corki's No Hopers

A.B. could have sat all but his QB(Brees), 1 WR (R. Moss), and his defense (broncos) and won this game.  For some reason Empy thought that Kevin smith and Pierre Thomas (vs Giants D) would be the greatest thing since the forward pass.  Anyways...

Brees Crushed the no hopers 146-85

Tie for Game of the Week

Emp's Glee Club Vs Kynwric's Ghosts

This all came down to the Monday night San Diego/Denver game.  Empy had Knowshown Moreno and was down by less than a point.  Knowshown had a bad game but it was enough to propel Emp ahead to the win

Emp wins 86.95-82.89

Second match up of the week: Paityr's Pickles vs Hax's Hussies

Similar situation, Paityr is down going into Monday nights game, buthe had made the last minute edition of Eddie Royal to his team, and put him in to start.  And in Paityr's fashion this season, Eddie had a big came and pulled the in out for him (this is what?  Three weeks in a row pait has plugged in a last minute player that ended up winning the game for him... hatred!!!!)

Pait wins in the closest high scoring match up 133.93-124.33

Archived