DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A message to the warders

Dear all my brothers and sisters in arms,

I have been absent from the boards for quite some time, cutting off contact without explaination, for that I apologize. Keeping my head above the water of aerospace engineering had become a full time job, leaving no room for eating and sleeping much less anything else. Now that exams have past, I would like to rejoin the fight against the shadow, that is if you will welcome me.

Let me know if any threads I was in are still active and require my attention, I've lost track of what I was doing.

Tower Guard Trainee,

Jain Farstrider

Welcome back.

Personally, I am not truly a member of the Ward DR, being a member of the Black Tower, but I am working here with the fine folks of the Warders to do some interdivision RP and increase my character Vykor's WS.

I recently returned from a two year LoA, so I know how things can get.

If you are interested in RPing with me sometime, let me know and we can work something out!

*pounces* Welcome home! I nearly attacked you on MSN the other night. *smiles* Must've been my ESP working overtime! I missed my roomie!

I can tell you that you need to catch up with your Mountain Climbing class so you can add that one to your WS. :D

Welcome home, again! :D