DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yellow Ajah Rp Ideas??

Jaydena

So I am working with Claire to get some activity, I am willing to play NSW's if need be and we have some other things in the work to get NSW's involved. So I have a couple of ideas for rps with you, first a battle rp with the Greens where you have to deal with healing any wounded warders,Tower Guards, etc. The next is a Yellow Ajah class where you teach people how to heal, by people I mean Accepted. *G* Another idea is a discussion on herbs, perhaps the Yellows who believe you should just heal everything against the Yellows who think that you can heal things better with herbs and time and that not everything needs to use the Power to heal. So any thoughts on this? Any other ideas?

I have an idea. Once my RP of healing a gentled man is over (getting to it) then there could be some major RPing about that in the yellow ajah circle. Nyn passing on the knowledge... or the knowledge being restricted to the yellows that find her in injured in her chamber after Joseph makes a run for it... I haven't quite thought about it. And obviously, it's Crystal's decision (and by extension yours) of how you'd like this to develop and spread in the WT. It could make for an interesting RP.

Nyn

Well, I never talked about it with Crystal. But we can certainly meet up on MSN and see if we can cook something up. Then she can just pitch ya the idea and we'll see how you feel about it. This could make an interesting interdiv RP with the reds too.  Hehe. They'd be all outraged :D

Nyn