DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I dont like Matrim Cauthon

arkinia

*Just smiles ... toothily*
Why grandma, what big teeth you have.

My responce:

...it is just that typically rabid Mat fans are a more verbose and more immature.

I hope i understood bad what u said, because if u mean people are immature just because they like a character like Mat you're completely wrong, i'm sorry.

No. Less mature people are more likely to like Mat was what a_lily_in_winter was getting at. He attracts immature fans.

Maybe it's more probable, yes, why not, but said as she said was a bit generic and it tends to offend people in my opinion. But maybe i meant the thing in the bad way, u know reading the posts without hear a voice can change the meaning and the way we understand or explain things.

But anyway, i don't think it's a thing we can take for granted.

At least for me, i'm not immature but i like him anyway.

But this doesn't mean i'm completely agree with everything he does, for example i don't like men that are Casanova as him or that gamble, but i like the character as it's written, from the literary point of view.

For example, the character of Edmond Dantes of The count of Montecristo for me is a great, wonderful character and very well made but i don't like his behave, if he was real i didn't like him as person.

U understand what i mean? Because i don't know if i explained well, sorry... ::)

And then i like Mat because i think there's more in him than what we see, nothing else.

Anyway, sorry lily if i understood in the bad way what u meant, i didn't to be rude  ;)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived