DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Applications being taken for Illuminator Org Leader

Emperor

Hello all Dragonmount Members.  I am now taking applications for Illuminator Org Leader.  Since I could not find any interest for this position within the Illuminator Org, I have opened the application process to all of Dragonmount.  Anyone that is interested in this position may apply.  The deadline to turn in an application is Wednesday, April 29, 2009.  

Job Duties:

1. Able to dedicate at least 10 hours a week to this Org, Ask the Staff and DM Staff.  This includes keeping up with threads on the DM Staff boards, engaging in Staff discussions, participating in Staff projects, posting in your Org, reading posts at your Org, leading activites or discussions in your Org or any other leadership responsibilites for your Org.

2. Org Leaders are expected to post Org reports once a month on the DM Staff board.  You org report should reflect how well your org is performing. Formats and examples are found on the Staff board.

3. As stated above, Org Leaders are members of DM Staff.  They act as respresentives of the members of DM and therefore their input is vital in the decision making process.  Org Leaders should be actively engaged in discussions on the DM Staff board.

4. Org Leaders act as role models to other DM members.

5. Able to give at least a 6 month committment of being able to devote 10 hours a week to your duties.  LOA's will come up of course.

Anyone that thinks they can fulfill the requirements and can see this board may apply.  If less than two members apply for this role, I will open up the application process to the entire site.  This is to ensure that we find the best candidate for this job.   

The Application Process:

If you are interested, please send an email to community@dragonmount.com and bcblackmon@gmail.com.  A successful application would have your DM Handle, ideas/goals on how/what you would do to improve this org and anything else that you think would set you apart from other applicants. 

Once the application deadline has passed, I will set up a time to meet via a chat program (gtalk, yahoo, aim, etc) for an interview with each applicant.  Basically we will review your application and I may ask a few follow up questions.  This is also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about the position or any expectations I may have. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will try to answer them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived