DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just so you are aware... (Attn everyone)

Jaydena

In order to bond someone in the Greens you must have trained to a WS score of 5. It used to be required to be raised to Green but we changed it to something that happens have you get raised. In order to do this, let me know and we will get you set up to begin training. I have done it myself and it's pretty easy.

http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Warder_Advancment_for_the_WhiteTower

This is info about training, let me know if you need any help or have any questions. For those of you who are in the older age brackets. We will do it in retro or you can do a refresher course that will still count. *g*

is it even remotely possible to self rp this in retro? because cema probably would have had it due to her background even before reaching the wt

or posible retro with someone ttpc'ing an npc in the past before the tower, also what be the rules on this, as it then would be under fl juristiction, does wt have a ws system, or do we simply follow the system of the division we train with?

Yup hun you can retro it, no worries and you can do it by yourself or you can use nsw's or npc's. You will still need to let the warders and myself know. Yes we do have a system, you can check it out in the sticky on the wt board. The main sticky. *hugs*

the info sticky link is broken, i know the warders division have a special set up for both AS and for other chars that train with the warders

what i wonder is if the wt itself have any special requirements i would need to take into consideration doing my ws training in the freelanders? (instead of in the warders)

because i would retro back to when she was technicaly a freelander to do my reqs preferably