DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello im new but i love roleplay

karaire

hello im new and look for someone to role play i have ideas for rp i want to someone open to role play in IM beucse i like it better but i you want to rp in the forum that is ok but we can talk by aol or yahoo or msn or other IM. so i don't konw have to start rp in forums here. i role play more just wot but right now im really in to it. if you need to know more about rp just email or IM and just say your for dragomount. bye for now

Not a lot of people do Rping over MSN, or really anywere off of the forums, though I cannot say how large or small the number is, since no one else has posted here means it is most likely small >.>

Annnyyyyyywwwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyy that aside, I might be interested, but I would suggest looking into some of the threads around Rev One here before doing MSN.

thank  but it hard for me to get in to a rp i have no say in the story line becuse im odd like that  see i have idea but i don't konw how our would take it becuse it somewhat book basic but i do not follow the books to a T like other people like.  i like have my own char and mix with char of the books

but if you like to konw what my idea this and you think it a good idea i post it here but im just fear no one go to like it.

Some people may like it, other not so much, you never know.

Really the point of writing RPs and so on is not to see if people will like it or not, it is just to throw your ideas out into the world and say "Hey, here is something I thought of" It doesn't matter if anyone likes it, it matters that you like it.

I have some experiance in this field, I myself am an part time sci-fi writer, and for a long time I was scared about telling my stories to people, or even letting them see them.

So please, post it here, and share your ideas, you never know what might happen, and that is the point, to see what happens, and if people dont like it, then their loss.

ok my here my idea

not really follow the book it basic on it where a group beside the two fight over the white tower and take of it befor the little time can. and head of the group name is karaire go to the black tower and talk to rand and you konw have rand is and so karaire and rand have fight. rand and karaire have fight and she win and  so now she try to talk rand in to follow her.  so that my idea  i have hard time get my idea out so i hope it make some senes.