DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January This and That......

twinflower

So..yeah it’s two thirds of the way into the month of January.  Twenty days into the new year.  The new President Elect of the USA is going to be inaugurated today in a historic first…and I’m just now getting the January news posted!  LOL  I’m a little slow getting the year started!!! 

However…if you’ve taken a stroll around the boards..you’ll notice some new boards..and some new threads to take a gander at!

You will definitely want to be stopping by the Farm!!  Take note of A Walk Down Memory Lane!  It’s a review of the past year in the Kin!  2008 was a great year!!  Vintage!  Then you’ll want to also take a peek at, Appearing Now~~~~2009!!  This is a discussion about the coming year in the Kin!  We have some new things going on this year, A Kin Fund, the Adopt a Kinster program, some new permanent threads..the Family Album and the LOA thread!  We also take a look at some of the activities that are planned and take this opportunity for y’all to put your ideas in the mix!  There is also a thread to take note of discussing our boards in general!

Also at the Farm is the All About Me thread!!  This is a chance to get to know your fellow Kinster’s better!  Did you know that Mystie HATES pink?  Or that our Manny has a Screamin’ Catfish?  How about that Shendare is a person that is introspective?  That Kelly wants to go to Greece?  *grins*  See..if you go read these profiles you will find out lots of fun stuff!!  At the same time..fill out your own profile so we can know you better!!!!

Check out the Family Album in the Knitting Circle!!  This is a place to show off your photos of family, self, crafts..any and everything you want to share with us!!  LOL  um remember this is still a PG-13 site…..*winks*    Please do try to post a picture of yourself!!  It’s really nice to have a face to go with the names of those we love!!

ANNOUNCING…..THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

*grins*  We are happy and pleased to announce the Kin has a new Birthday Girl!!  Mayleigh Sedai has agreed to be our Age Monster, Younganator, Yearscooper, Birthanator, Keeper of the BD, Birthday Clerk, Candle Blower or Birthday Girl!!  She will be posting the birthday threads for Kin members on or near their special day!!  LOL  Last year, Lor and I did a terrible job of getting individual birthdays posted and hope that with May helping we may remember everyone this year!!  Congrats love!!!  *gives may an endless supply of edible confetti, streamers and the Cake Recipe*

Finally, it is that time for the Kin Resolution thread!  Yuppers..time to commit to a goal you have or resolution you want to aspire too in 2009!!!  *grins*  Then you will have your fellow Kinsters to cheer you one, commiserate, cajole and if need be kick you in the patutie when you need it to achieve those things!!!  You’ll find this on the main board.

Don’t forget the January check in!  Since it’s been kinda slow around here..what in the world have y’all been doing????

Ok then!  Keep an eye out for February Fun!!  We’ll have the candy exchange, Valentine Exchange..maybe even directions on how to make your own special Valentine’s!! *grins*  And..the Elegant Eldest and I have been cooking up a sinfully fun contest between the Sashes for February!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!  May your year be fun, filled with adventure, laughter, love and friends!!!

~Twinnie! :-*

Archived