DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm back!

Jade

Woot! I'm back! 3 Yrs since I was gone! I'd like to start RP'ing again... Matalina, you still have my Bio on the Website, after like 3 years!! Lol, I was like, Duuuude I didnt thin kthat thiing still existed :lol:

Anywho, Can someone bring me up to speed on what I need to do to get back into the RP'ing side of DM Gaidin?

Much Thanks,

Jade (Formerly Jason Somara)

Guest Estel

well, if you're bringing back your old char, you'll prolly need to send a revised version of your bio to bios@gaidin.org , and if you're creating a new char, new bio to the same place...

then again, I only sent in my bio two days ago...

welcome back though!

well, in that case, send your bio to warders.bios@gmail.com , and we'll handle things from there. As you were a TG when you left, you can start over as a TG if you want, or you can start over as a Trainee. The choice is yours :)

if you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, or at warders.mot@gmail.com , or at the www.gaidin.org/boards . I'm looking forward to hearing from you :D

oh, and... welcome back!!!

~Sil

ADL

Guest Arie Ronshor

Hey! i remember you! from back when i created cairma.. *laughs* never Rped wiht you, but it's certainly nice to see you back!!

^_^

well' date=' in that case, send your bio to warders.bios@gmail.com , and we'll handle things from there. As you were a TG when you left, you can start over as a TG if you want, or you can start over as a Trainee. The choice is yours :)

if you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, or at warders.mot@gmail.com , or at the www.gaidin.org/boards . I'm looking forward to hearing from you :D

oh, and... welcome back!!!

~Sil

ADL[/quote']

Thankee's kindly.. I think I'll start back from TG, but If I might revise my bio a bit?