DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Simmen...Soldier(Saidin Training...completed?)

DhaiMon

Well, guess I should finally put this up as well, then. *shrug*

Arrival: Heat (just for possible interest...)

Saidin-related training: This time we'll do it right... Yep, we will. And we've done, no? Post-count is 6, hope the word-count meets the requirements as well, in the end.

Other training: Blades, started by myself with instructor's consent, 5 posts so far with intro-post included...requirement complete, but not finished yet; "promotion" of the WS up to your own leisure. Can drop the free-for-all tag if it should stay a two-man session if it is wished for.

Free RP number 1: So far, none.

Free RP number 2: No number one to begin with. :S

Weapons Score...He never touched a true weapon so far, so without further consent, I'd think that WS 0 would just be fair since it's the lowest...right...?

Power Score: I hope a progress by thirds, parallel to being raised to Dedicated and Asha'man will do here:

Strength: 35

Air: 3/5/7

Earth: 2/4/5

Fire: 3/6/8

Spirit: 1/2/4

Water: 3/5/7

EDIT: Now that's cleared, here's the skill-distribution:

Skill Score: 29, divided 11/20/29

Skill remains a constant as far as i know, it's basically the amount of control you have over the threads, unrelated to your actual strength.

The Blades thread can be open or closed, it doesn't matter as long as there is something non-saidin related for you to learn in it. ^^

Skill also increases incrementaly, but we're more lenient on how it works.  I usually do it with 1/2 skill at Soldier, 3/4 at Dedicated.  I do it that way so that just about every Soldier will still be able to weave a basic fireball (13 skill).

Half thought so, so that the lottery might not spew out stats that allow a certain Soldier to weave some, say, mean-o, purely Air-based web* or something.  :D

Anyway, my initial take on that is put up above via edit. He might not be able to send shiny fireballs on their way as it is now based on that, there's other Fire weaves open to him still, though. Besides, a third-by-third development there just looks that much straighter to me. :)

*PS: Wonder if it so happens that Moghedien, the Spider, herself advocated the usage of that term in her age.  ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...