DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Something odd just happened...

MsDanya

When i woke up today, bf tells me i've got a package i need to pick up at the post office. So I go pick it up, come home, open it.... and its two round lamps... that changes color... which is awesome of course!! My bf loves them, and they are now standing on either side of the tv, making pretty lights in my livingroom. but its got NO card, NO name, NO returnadress... Kellan believes I have a very odd secret admirer, but I'm guessing its a gift from someone... Anyone care for a guess? Can it be Ursula?  ;D

It is me.  There was no way to attach a message.  I am sorry.  That's why I made sure to send your card so early. 

I keep messing up sending gifts with identifiers.  Once I thought a surprise would be good, but this time, I didn't have a choice about the ID. 

I am glad you like them.  Twinnie thought we might theme the exchange, for the season of festivals of light, so I thought those would be perfect.  And I could have them shipped to you from Amazon UK, which is not true of every light-type item. 

I hope you enjoy the "Light" for years to come.

Archived