DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

!! Happy Holidays!!

Eqwina

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! I will be taking a short LOA but seeing as everyone else is gone or MIA it shouldn’t be a big deal.  I will be gone the 24th – 29th. I Will have net access but not a lot of DM time as I will be with family.

I look forward to getting things kicked off again in an awesome way for the New Year. Perhaps a WY party?

Take care everyone!!

Love,

Crystal

I will post something when I get back. It will be out in Tar Valon  ;D We will celebrate Sunday, or Bel Tine, or maybe just because. I will figure something out. I will let the WT known as well in case they want to mingle :D

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

As always I will still be around.  I'm like a permanent fixture, or maybe it is a thorn in your side, or a burr in your saddle.  ;)

Hey Tal, don't forget that bio if you get a chance to look it over.  I know you are busy but just thought I would remind you.  Thanks a bunch! 

*tackles her Warder* Geez don't you ever take a break? *ignores the fact that she is still around*

Take some time to relax over the holiday and quit working so hard!! Merry Christmas! :-* :-* :-* :-* *covers with smooches*

When I get a chance in between feasting and gift giving, I still peruse the forums. I love the holidays, but can't wait for them to be over. I hope everyone has a wonderful break from everything, a happy holidays, and a much warmer climate than the one I have!