DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Need Mod Help

Loreina

Heya,

We've been getting it as fast as we notice it.  Seriously.  There's been a pile of threads a day, but Majsju especially has been on the ball; I just get to clean up the accounts afterwards.

In the future, if you see one and it's not gone in a timely fashion, feel free to PM one of the admins (or Majsju, since he has mod ability on the forum in question) and point it out.

So, in short - we're very aware of them.  We are removing them as fast as we spot them.  We apologise if anyone is actually seeing them before that happens; there are other things than DM in our lives, but we are trying to do our best to make them go away as fast as possible.

Sorry, I didn't realize how abrupt that sounded.  :-[  My brain was half asleep and not thinking too well. I think I was in shock, too.  ::) 

This is the first time I have ever seen anything like that on DM, and I've been here a good while. You do a great job of keeping things clean.

I guess I felt compelled to try to do something, but I knew not what to do, except yell for help.

You can remove this thread too if you want.  :)

*chuckles*  I won't set you on fire... this time.  I mean, unless you're cold, and the fire will help you warm your fingers! :D

But yeah... there's been a recent flood of them.  The staff has been doing their best to remove them as fast as they pop up, but it's been REALLY bad lately.

And I'm not too fussed about removing this thread.  Perhaps other people will see it, and it'll let them know what to do should they spot one that we've not nuked yet!

<3

:)  I'd heard references to it, whenever DM would go down and we had to go to the backup. But this was the first time I'd actually seen it. *shakes head*

;D  Not cold yet, but if the weatherman is to be believed, I soon will be.

Praise be to the Mods! *bows*  ;)

Archived