DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Quote Game...

Emperor

Guest Majsju

Oh come on, Monty Puthon is way too easy. The Holy Grail.

"how can you put your faith in a man you spectacularly binned for being unreliable? A man who's idea of a romantic nightspot and an impenetrable fortress are the same thing. It's... This is a pub!"

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Emperor

Office Space. Wow we are really turning the easy quotes.

"That black book's a joke. It's only got two names in it. And one of them's still Al Capone"

Guest Emperor

Ahhh Red Dragon. Thank goodness you are not quote Hannibal.

"It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you"

Guest Emperor

How about if I said it with an accent?

Ok, a follow up then. Geeze I thought that quote was easy... of course it is one of my favs.

Easy easy quote:

"He beat me... Straight up... Pay him... Pay that man his money"

Rounders. Took me way too long to remember that one even. Here's a low-ball.

"Dante Hicks is just like you. He lurves his grape soda. He knows what it's like when the guy at the supermarket won't take your food stamps. Or how it feels to wait all month for your welfare check"

-wolfs

Guest Emperor

Clerks. I did have to think a minute and make sure it wasn't in one of the earlier movies.

Another easy one.

"It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me."

Batman Begins, the only Batman movie after the first one worth watching. (ad the first one only worth watching because Jack Nicholson Owns as the Joker)

"Because birds really eat a tremendous lot. But -I-I don't really know anything about birds. My hobby is stuffing things. You know - taxidermy"

Guest Segurant

28 days later

"Now I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe."

Norman Bates in Psycho. Was that in the new one that they released a few years ago? Never bothered to watch it.

No idea, I figured that a remake of such a great movie can only be a massive failure, so I have managed to refuse watching it.

Oh, right, Big Trouble In Little China. Kurt Russel is teh coolest :D

"You're client's a scumbag, you're a scumbag, and scumbags see the judge on Monday morning. Now get out of my office, and take laughing boy with you!"

Haha I think that was on last night, RoboCop. Classic.

"They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children longing for the past. Of course we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it.. For it is money they have and peace they lack."

Guest Segurant

Patton

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!"

Gotta love our filters

Guest Emperor

Devil's Advocate. My uncle used to live in the building in NY (the apartments) that Keanu lived in.

"Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake."

Zorba. One of Anthony Quinn's finer moments.

"We were developing a narcotic dependence on television - the marital aid that enables a couple to endure each other, without having to talk."

Archived