DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP with me!

Almain

Since my FL is now approved and CCed, I can actually start roleplaying. :)

So I was wondering if anybody would RP with a harmless young adventurer.

For the location I was thinking either on the road from Mayene to Tear, or at Tear itself. Although if those don't work I'm open to other places.

Just an FYI, you can see his bio by clicking on the Jasin Mandraam link on my signature.

So... yeah, I promise it's going to be fun! :D

Oooh... A green sister  :D

Well, meeting an Aes Sedai is in his Have-To-Do-Before-I-Die List. (This is an actual list) And he has two other specific reasons to want to meet an Aes Sedai.

He has an incurable disease that would eventually cause him to die well before his time. He wanted to see if the OP could cure him, although I OOCly prefer that it can't :P

Also, being a Warder is in his Things-That-Might-Be-Cool-To-Experience-Before-I-Die List (Another actual list). So he'll be talking a lot about that too, and might even ask you to bond him for a while just to get the experience it. (An impossible thing to ask, but that's how he is)

If you are still interested in RPing with him, which I hope you are, then how about this? I RP Jasin entering Tear and while walking on the road get a sudden attack of his usual blinding headache, a symptom of his illness. This time, the headache would be severe enough that he'll faint, then it's your turn. :D

Of course, I'm not good at this creative stuff, so I'm open to all suggestion!

I'm glad you like the idea.  ;)

And yes, I eventually would want him to be tested by a Yellow Sister. But as for now, Jasin had accepted that he's going to die before his prime, so before I go to a yellow sister, I'll make him experience something that will make him really-really wants to not die, like maybe finding the love of his life. Then I'll go to the Yellow Sister. That way, when he founds out that he can't be cured after all, it'll be all the more dramatic. :D

Alright then, I'll start writing the RP right away, right after I drop off my sister at her friends that is.

Another thing, do you want to leave the RP Open for anybody else that might want to join? Or just the two of us? I'm totally fine either way.

But as for now, Jasin had accepted that he's going to die before his prime, so before I go to a yellow sister, I'll make him experience something that will make him really-really wants to not die, like maybe finding the love of his life.

That could be an interesting storyline. >.> If you want said "love of his life" to be someone's existing char, I have a couple that I'd be willing to use for that. :)

Nephittes, I apologize for being late in posting. Yesterday while I was writing my post my connection suddenly died. When I woke up this morning it was still dead, and you know what? The only thing I had to do was call my internet provider and in 5 minutes it was back up again...  :-[ So yeah... I apologize. I promise the next posts will be quick!

Here is the link: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,37125.0.html

And yes, he is going to die for his illness. His last RP is going to be something I put all my effort into, since I think the way one dies is as important as the way he lives. ;)

That could be an interesting storyline. >.> If you want said "love of his life" to be someone's existing char, I have a couple that I'd be willing to use for that. :)

Yep, I was planning on it being an existing char. If he can meet with one of your characters then that would be awesome! :D

Yep, I was planning on it being an existing char. If he can meet with one of your characters then that would be awesome! :D

;D

Let's see! Characters Jagaea and Eve from the following page are available.

http://www.freewebs.com/tigara-dm-bios/freelanders.htm

Heather from this page (But you would have to be over Manetheren way to meet her >.>)

http://www.freewebs.com/tigara-dm-bios/bandoftheredhand.htm

Hmm, my other female chars all appear to be stuck where they are. Well, if you like any of those ones, let me know.

Oooh...

Well... I would love to see Jagaeas' strong and emotional personality meet Jasin's calm and taking it easy personality... That would be fun.. But does she stay in Ebou Dar? Or does she travel around? Cuz that's what Jasin's planning to do.

And.. Eve is a Hunter of The Horn! Jasin wants to see the world and adventure and he's writing "The Exaggerated and Much Embellished Travel of Jasin Mandraam" And Eve would be perfect for being one of the main character, being a Hunter of The Horn and all, and a feisty one at that! :D

Heather would be interesting too for the same reasons as Eve, but she's tied with the Band right?:(

Which one do you think would be the best one?