DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So yeah, please dont flame me for this

I noticed that there aren't many posts made in the rp forums for the band on this site. I think i'm lost.  I posted a thread over there but I don't think anyone will see it, no one has been there in a longtime.  so here is the link. Sorry for getting everyone excited at something they probably thought was something really interesting.  http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,36181.0.html

thanks everyone for all your help and support in these trying times of newbness.

Arutha

hey, you're getting mixed up about the roleplaying side and the organizational side. the ORG side is just for talking and hanging out together online. The roleplaying side is seperate and is pretty much just for roleplaying. Don't worry about the fighting with the jack o' the shadows thing, that's for this ORG. As for everything I've seen from the band for the RP side, it seems to be pretty dead, but let me know if you find out what everyone's up to because I tried to get back in but it looks to me like it's pretty deserted.

Archived