DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Ajah Stuff :)

Taeadra

Okay, here is the list that Jaydena left for us, as well as my thoughts:

1. Do you want the paragraph to stay the same.

Yes, I think it works well and is a good reflection of what the White Ajah is.

2. The graphic, I would like to see it changed, so can you do graphics, know someone who can, or can you post about it on the siggy request page. It needs to be the same size but all the graphics on the website belong to Andrea. *Sign up here if you want to do this*

I would love to see it changed, I just don't have the ability to make that happen.  Perhaps we could recruit one of the siggie makers, or post on the main WT page.

3. Who is Ajah Head, her name and her contact info, if there isn't one, we need to get an NSW bio out of the archives or find out who was ajah head last and work with that.

This has been taken care of. :)

4. Sitters, you need to decide who is Sitter, if you don't have any Sitters than we need to find NSW bios and get those added onto the website. Also need their contact info.

As has this

5. Members- who are your members, do you have any and what is their contact info.

And I believe this as well is done......

6. Do you have an offsite website, do you plan on starting one, do you want to find out if someone can help you do one?

Not as far as I know, though I know there have been several versions.  I'm game for us having one if others felt it was needed. I think we are small enough for the moment that this is not a big worry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...