DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Yard Challenge

Sieve

I am creating an RP for my Open RP Req.  What I envision is a combination of an obstacle course, horsemanship, weight lifting, running, etc...

Before I post it I was just trying to gauge interest.  So if you would like to participate then please post below indicating your intention to take part in it.  It is open to everyone in the Warder Yards.  There are no duels so everyone is pretty much on on even footing.

Aside from being for my Req it is for the fun of it.  I will judge it hopefully along with some non WY people if I can get them to read through the thread.  The winner will be the person with the best posts.  Not quantity or volume but quality.  Whoever wins can use it for bragging rights if they wish. Perhaps I can convince one of our graphic artists to make a cool siggy to go along with the bragging rights.

So if you are interested please post below.

Thanks!

This sounds like awesome fun, but I won't be active (pretty much at all, except for existing threads) until early in October.  If this thread hasn't started yet when I get back from October, or is still early enough into it that I could logically join in, I would love to dive into it.

If you guys play it out while I'm gone, though, I hope you have lots of fun.  And I'd be happy to give that winner siggy a go for you, Sieve.

I'll not say yay or nay to joining myself... we'll see how I'm feeling, truthfully.

Just like I'm sitting here thinking about offering to help trainees to get the 'free' raising... we'll see.

*goes back to trying to wake up*

<3